1) Open JDeveloper 126.96.36.199 and Create an Application and View Controller Project name it as sample.jpr
2) Create a new JSPX page called sample.jspx as follows.
Right Click on sample.jpr, select new--> JSF--> JSF Page --> Click OK
3) In the Create JSF Page Step, Give File Name as Sample.jspx, Make sure the Create an XML Document (*.jspx) option is checked also Do not Automatically Expose UI components in a Managed Bean is Checked.
3) You will see an empty sample.jspx page. Lets add some of the components to jspx page. Drag and drop the PanelStrechLayout Component on the page,
4) You will see number of facets like start, end, center etc on the page
5) Drag an drop the PanelGroupLayout on the center facet of the PanelStrechLayout.
6) set the Layout property of PanelGroupLayout to scroll as shown below
7) Create Resource bundle sampleUI.properties for english langauge and sampleUI_de.properties german langauge.
a) Right click on Sample.jpr and Create new---> General--> File ---> OK
b) Give FileName as sampleUI.properties and Click OK
c) Edit the SampleUI.properties as follows:
d) Create the sampleUI_de.properties to support german language.
e) edit the sampleUI_de.properties as follows:
8) Load the ResourceBundle property files created above in the sample.jspx as follows
9) Add inputText component on the PanelGroupLayout, edit the Label property and choose the expression builder and select the JSP Objects--> res --> sample.name --> Click OK
11) Open the faces.config.xml, Under locale-config, set default locale to en and supported locale to de and save
12) Rebuild the project and Run the sample.jspx you will see by default english locale will be loaded and the page looks as follows
13) If you are using firefox mozilla browser go to Tools-->Options-->select content-->languages--> choose--> select german (de) langauge--> ok --> move this langauge up and click OK, refresh the browser to see the change.